Project $80,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Managing, attending and charring project meetings.
- Manage dedicated support staff to the respective projects.
- Carry out other actions for clients, in accordance…
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Oversee capital expenditures, prepare monthly capital asset reporting, and ensure projects are capitalized timely and in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved construction plans, specifications, design drawings and applicable codes.
- Ability to supervise 5-50 people.
$90,000 a year
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimates for upcoming bid projects and current projects.
- Review of project specifications and drawings for upcoming projects and…
$78,761 - $85,390 a year
- Manages project webpages throughout the lifecycle of the project and reviews and publishes updates prepared by junior staff.
- As a Project Manager, you will be working with multidisciplinary teams on various types of projects.
- Helping to identify targets and meeting new potential…
- Provide ongoing support related to all of the digital projects (i.e. Leapfrog, Snowball, E-Warranty).
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures.
- Maintain diary for each project on a daily basis.
- Our growth and development strategy involves defined practical experience in project management, augmented…
- Providing input, as required, on project execution strategies from the perspective of overall efficiency, creativity, and technical acumen.
- Supervision and development of project team members through regular feedback, training and coaching; timely completion of performance evaluations.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepare construction budget/cost estimations by studying home…
JB Rand Express
$51.25 an hour
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs.
- Train, direct and motivate staff.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the assigned project(s), ranging from project initiation, execution and closure based on project processes developed and maintain…
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
- Planning and managing project time lines.
- Resolving issues impacting project time lines.
- Meeting with stakeholders to provide project updates and managing any…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.