Project $80,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepare construction budget/cost estimations by studying home…
- Coordinate with other trades on the project and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team on railway projects.
- Lead, coordinate and supervise RAM, Safety and Security activities of the project.
- Follows the project construction process to ensure that it is completed in time.
- Writing project progress records in liaison with the foreman and/or…
- Experience in final and/or closeout project stages.
- Must coordinate with the systems and vehicle commissioning at later project stages.
- Assist in any certification activities to conclude the project.
- Experience in one or more of the disciplines in a typical LRT project is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.