Project $70,600 jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in leading and delivering complex projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management.
- Collaborate with our key stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes on all TELUS Central Office based projects.
- You’re the missing piece of the puzzle.
- Project delivery and team member support.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple stakeholders, projects, and responsibilities.
- Project management skills and experience with experience driving projects through to completion.
- Build innovative consumer electronics products for our…
- Ability to prioritize & multi task, manage multiple stakeholders, project deliverables and responsibilities.
- The TELUS Secure Business team brings the power of…
- Develop SAP project systems technical requirements and solutions for teams.
- The Project Enablement team is a small team with big scope.
- A certificate in business analysis and/or project management.
- Within the Technology Strategy and Business Transformation (TSBT) team, we are focused on…
- Having an understanding of project lifecycle from ideation to execution.
- Customer Solutions Delivery West is looking for a dynamic and strategically focused…
- Working independently and with a team of HR and technology specialists, including third party vendors, you will manage sales opportunities and projects across…
- 2-4 years of marketing, project management, and/or digital experience.
- You will also drive best-in-class end-to-end Digital customer experience and lead large…
- After a few months of success in our pilot project, TELUS Communications in conjunction with our Premier Vendor Partner have officially launched a brand-new…
Be the first to see new Project $70,600 jobs in New Westminster, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TELUS is Canada's fastest-growing national telecom company, with $11.8 billion of annual revenue and 13.5 million customer connections