Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- O 3- 5 years practical experience in project planning and project management.
- Independently work with Cority sales team to identify customer project…
- As a SimEx Project Manager you will:
- You are an organized, commanding project leader who is able to effectively influence others and will successfully resolve a…
- A Project Manager will plan, organize, control activities, execute and manage the people, resources and scope of the project so that the project is completed as…
Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- Utilizes this knowledge in helping staff for projects, tracking projects, problem-solving, etc.
- Project managers are the glue that helps keep projects — and…
- The Project Manager reports to the Director of Project Management.
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing a list of multiple projects with regard to…
- The position of the Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Assist in preparation of project status reports and other project documentation as required using in depth knowledge of MS Project.
- What RPM can offer you.
- Celebrate project success and completion and be a key member of the project wrap-up process.
- Take pride in compiling and completing companywide project reports;
- Responsible for managing day-to-day project activities.
- Handle a high profile construction projects in Ontario.
- Strong leadership & analytical skills a must.
- Strong familiarity with project management software such as MS Project.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout…
M.W.D.B - Men At Work Design Build
$75,000 a year
- For 3-5 concurrent construction projects:
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Master's Degree, project management or related field.
Infoware Canada Inc.
- Project management: 2 years (Required).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred).
- Budget, measure the duration of all projects and find ways to improve…
MAKO Design + Invent
- Project management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Contributing to project costing for proposals.
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations with project deliverables.
One Planet Ops
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Track project plan to baseline against time constraints.
- Manage project scope & handle scope change requests using…
- Develop statements of work, project estimates, scoping documentation and liaise with client teams to coordinate project requirements.
- Project management: 3 years (Required).
- The ideal candidate will possess a fabrication background with extensive experience in electrical engineering for…
Landmark Structures Co.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multimillion-dollar projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.