Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
Landmark Structures Co.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multimillion-dollar projects.
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Due to continued growth in project pipeline they are looking to identify an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
- Exemplary core project management skills with proven application of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including techniques and tools.
- Certificate in Project Management and/or PMP Designation.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Manage project scope, timeline and budget, and producing deliverables, such as: return on investment analysis, project plans, critical path analysis, burn-downs…
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset.
- As an integral member of the Redevelopment Projects team, the PROJECT MANAGER is responsible for…
- Track overall project schedule and ensure that projects are completed on time and issue reports concerning project.
- Successful delivery of each project.
- O 3- 5 years practical experience in project planning and project management.
- Independently work with Cority sales team to identify customer project…
- Demonstrated project management of a medium to large IT system preferred.
- Experience w ith preparation, monitoring, analysis and evaluation of project costs.
- Managing administrative components of projects such as budgets, timelines, briefing documents, project status updates, accreditation submission applications and…
- Our Project Managers manage uncharted product development projects and lead our talented cross-functional teams of engineers to successfully deliver cutting…
Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- Utilizes this knowledge in helping staff for projects, tracking projects, problem-solving, etc.
- Project managers are the glue that helps keep projects — and…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Enforce company and project policies, main client interface, and are responsible for project performance including budget/costs, schedule, quality and overall…
MAKO Design + Invent
- Project management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Contributing to project costing for proposals.
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations with project deliverables.
One Planet Ops
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Track project plan to baseline against time constraints.
- Manage project scope & handle scope change requests using…
- Project management: 3 years (Required).
- The ideal candidate will possess a fabrication background with extensive experience in electrical engineering for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.