Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
One Planet Ops
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Track project plan to baseline against time constraints.
- Manage project scope & handle scope change requests using…
- Develop statements of work, project estimates, scoping documentation and liaise with client teams to coordinate project requirements.
Landmark Structures Co.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multimillion-dollar projects.
- Work on some key projects for whole project management process from submittal drawings, finish samples to final delivery.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Project management: 1 year (Required).
- We are a retail high-end furniture, kitchen and wardrobes dealer in downtown Toronto looking for a Project Manager and…
- Assume responsibility for Division 1-16 project cost report including project changes.
- Provide support to the project Development Manager in preparing project…
$81,565 - $86,658 a year
- We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the Project Management Office and lead project staff to successfully deliver multiple projects by balancing…
- Experience in creating project cost benefit analyses, presenting project budgets, assumptions; ability to attend to management queries related to project budget…
- Manage project communications, define project schedules and oversee project activities.
- Project management: 7 years (Required).
- What’s in it for you?
- Proven capabilities in project management and delivery with successful track record of on-time and on budget projects.
- What This Position Is All About:
- Develop project timelines, Tracking reports, RACI and Communication plans.
- Manage centralized database of global projects, status, results, compliance, etc.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project.
- Join our growing team at WesTower Communications Ltd as a Project Manager!
M.W.D.B - Men At Work Design Build
$75,000 a year
- For 3-5 concurrent construction projects:
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Master's Degree, project management or related field.
- A total of 7 to 12 years related experience, with a minimum of 4 to 9 years of project management (or combination of project management, project engineering,…
MAKO Design + Invent
- Project management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Contributing to project costing for proposals.
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations with project deliverables.
- Project management: 10 years (Required).
- CORE is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Project Manager.
- 3D Modeling would be advantageous.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.