Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
$60 an hour
- 7+ years of business project management experience managing business related projects.
- Work closely with the stakeholders and project teams to update project…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish, including creation of project charter.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins.
- Job Title - Project Manager (Highways).
- 10+ years of project management or transportation engineering;
- Professional designation and/or PMP certification is an…
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred).
- ¨ Develop integration project plans specifying goals, deliverables, resources, scheduling.
- The role of the Project Manager is to ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Properly define project scope and deliverables.
- Oversee multiple projects at once.
- Sgsco is growing our Project Management team in Toronto and we’re looking for our next Project Manager to join us.
- Monitor and control project change requests and assess their overall impact on project scope, schedule and cost.
- 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Familiarity with mid and enterprise projects.
- We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience…
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Effective application of knowledge, skills, tools,…
Frisoni Mechanical Inc
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the mechanical industry in estimating or project management.
- We are seeking a motivated Individual to assist in all aspects of…
$81,565 - $86,658 a year
- We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the Project Management Office and lead project staff to successfully deliver multiple projects by balancing…
CIFAR- The Canadian Institute For Advance Research
- Work closely with project sponsor and Director, Finance to ensure projects are on budget, manage project budgets.
- To find out more, please visit our website:
- We are seeking a Project Manager to help with development projects in our customer care practice area.
- Experience working directly with technical project team…
- Work on some key projects for whole project management process from submittal drawings, finish samples to final delivery.
- Develop statements of work, project estimates, scoping documentation and liaise with client teams to coordinate project requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.