Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred).
- We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
- Plan logistics with the Project Management group to suit…
- Project management: 3 years (Required).
- The ideal candidate will possess a fabrication background with extensive experience in electrical engineering for…
- Develop statements of work, project estimates, scoping documentation and liaise with client teams to coordinate project requirements.
Landmark Structures Co.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multimillion-dollar projects.
- Perform cost tracking monthly and at project completion for assigned projects.
- Conduct Engineering Kick-off meetings for new projects and disseminate the design…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Resolving issues impacting project time-lines.
- Planning and managing project time lines.
- The Assistant Project Manager duties will include but are not limited…
M.W.D.B - Men At Work Design Build
$75,000 a year
- For 3-5 concurrent construction projects:
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Master's Degree, project management or related field.
SEB Administrative Services Inc.
$75,000 a year
- Ensure stakeholders have access to current project material, and that this is reviewed regularly with appropriate project stakeholders to support transparency…
- Manage the project from initiation to completion and be accountable for project results.
- Familiarity with project management tools.
- Able to create and maintain WBS, monthly status report, project plan, identifying and managing project risks;
- Manage customer and supplier technical interaction…
M.J. Dixon Construction
- Must have the ability to manage projects in a fast paced computerized environment.
- Required with a minimum of 5 years experience in industrial, commercial, and…
- The Project Manager provides technical explanations and feedback to clients, adjusters and consultants.
- Position Overview Reporting to the General Manager, the…
- Project Management: 5 years (Required).
- Manage multiple QSR or other projects throughout the GTA area.
- Review completed projects and address deficiencies in a…
WESTPRO MACHINERY INC
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: 5 years (Required).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Required).
- Report project progress, schedules, inspection test plans, and quality…
- Project Management Certification(s) or equivalent experience.
- Lead, manage, monitor, and report project progress.
- Often, serve as primary contact to clients.
$78,761 - $85,390 a year
- Specifically, the position is responsible for securing and coordinating project approvals, drafting procurements and agreements, developing project budgets and…
- Sales Tasks: Promote our reputation of excellent project execution nationally, and foster existing customer.
- We are looking to add a Project Manager to support…
One Planet Ops
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Track project plan to baseline against time constraints.
- Manage project scope & handle scope change requests using…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.