Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
$30 - $31 an hour
- Strong project management and strategic skills required.
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, with ability to develop contacts and manage projects.
- You will have oversight for the project management and…
Weight Loss for Men
$61,000 - $66,000 a year
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple duties and projects at any given time.
- A weight loss for men company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to…
- Oversee all marketing, develop & implement marketing strategy.
- In charge of all social media platforms strategies, content and advertising (Facebook, YouTube,…
- Cross-functional working to deliver projects seamlessly.
- Self-directed, highly motivated individual with strong ability to see projects through from beginning…
- As Marketing Manager, you will report to the Associate Director of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and implementing direct marketing strategies…
- Excellent organizational & project management skills.
- Lead major projects for the Congress Management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Responsible for ongoing communication of project information and updates through email, our online project bulletin, and daily e-line updates.
- Excellent event logistics, project management and organizational skills.
- These HD Maps support critical decision-making across a wide variety of industries…
Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health
- Take on special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Report to supervisor on progress of marketing initiatives and project metrics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the daily management of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.