Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Support the project team with the monitoring of project progress and performance and provide project status reporting;
- Report to the Project Management Lead;
- Support the project team with project related activities and administration.
- Reporting to the Project Controls Lead this position will be responsible for…
- The Project Control Analyst supports the execution of project activities, including Financial Management, project management, and monthly reporting.
- WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms.
- We have over 48,000 team members across the globe.
- Project management experience is an asset;
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a consulting environment focused on GTA land development projects;
- Reporting to Rail Project Controls Manager - Rail Systems Engineering, the Project Controls Coordinator assists the project team by coordinating and supporting…
- Work with project managers on a variety of projects simultaneously;
- Reporting to the department manager the successful applicant will work on a wide variety of…
- Experience with P3 projects and / or other alternative project delivery models;
- Liaison with clients and the project team;
- 10+ years of project management experience in a consulting environment focused on GTA land development projects;
- Strong financial and project management skills;
- Contribute to the contract administration process on projects;
- Accept responsibility for project tasks, deliverables and outcomes;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.