Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Participate on special projects as required.
- Significant experience in project budgeting and cost control, specifically with maximizing the return on marketing…
- Various projects and initiatives support.
- Assist with analysis and allocation of time and billing information from key vendors to projects;
- Strong understanding and experience with SAP implementation project management.
- Experience with the identification and or evaluation of process level…
- Monitors and evaluates projects and takes action to deliver the highest possible service.
- Other ad hoc projects: controller for smaller temporary budget areas…
- Managing projects and developing optimization strategies.
- Proactively escalate project issues and risks that require program management or executive attention.
- Take ownership of audit and accounting advisory engagements from start to finish, which will require strong project management skills, including managing client…
- Capitalization of intangibles: review various projects to identify capitalization amounts in accordance with International Reporting Standards; discuss with…
- Lead work streams on a broad array of valuation and gain experience in other corporate advisory projects.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with…
- A record of strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated pro-activity on projects and a creative problem solver.
- Building credibility by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identify and resolve project issues.
- What you bring to the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.