Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Responsible for the successful delivery of marketing projects as part of the Global Lighthouse Marketing & Communications team, ensuring projects are delivered…
- Project management experience and the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- The successful candidate will be a team lead in the delivery of client…
- Supporting the delivery of internal audit advisory, internal control, governance, policy and legal/regulatory compliance projects and/or Client presentations;
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and effectively coach, develop, and manage junior team members.
- We assist our clients with:
- Strong project execution skills, including leading day-to-day execution, team management in mid-level client engagement, managing project schedule, risks and…
- Prioritize projects based on strategic importance, scope and urgency.
- Actively manage the project throughout its lifecycle, from brief to debrief.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver assignments on time, as well as manage competing demands, without sacrificing…
- Review new and existing systems in terms of adequacy of controls, security, operational considerations, conversion issues and project management assessment.
- Leads strategic sourcing projects for high value, complexity and risk contractual and commercial negotiations with third parties:
- What you bring to the role:
- Extensive project management and digital marketing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a full-stack for web-stack projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.