Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Ignition Tax requires a Project Manager to provide project management expertise.
- Define, scope and document all required work in approved project templates…
- University degree in hospitality, marketing, project management or equivalent experience.
- Strong relationship management skills, exceptional organization and…
- Lead projects directly liaising with various stakeholders to provide strategic guidance.
- Ensure projects meet technical requirements, objectives and timelines…
- Marketing and communications project support.
- Manage project budgets and invoicing process.
- Maintain a systematic approach to project management status…
- We have digital opportunities available across all of our service lines in Canada.
- We are always on the search for top talent in particular in the following…
- Conscientious, attention to detail, project organization skills, accountability for assigned research and capable of driving projects independently.
- Managing projects and developing optimization strategies.
- Ignition Tax requires a Business Analyst to provide business analysis services for KPMG Canada’s major…
- May assume the Project Manager role for smaller projects.
- Identifies and implements QA processes for project.
- Provides background and contextual information for…
- Assist with lead generation for KPMG’s Deal Advisory platform; manage leads work on special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- What you bring to the role:
- About KPMG International and the Global Resource Centre.
- The Learning Deployment Manager reports to the Learning Deployment Lead and is responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.