Project $60,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile project development methodology.
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management and Business Analysis.
- You will lead at every level:
- Project Manager, Custom Solutions requires an experienced project manager to lead and manage projects in custom solution delivery organization with the focus on…
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects.
- Build a network of colleagues for life.
- Manage or participate in various types of projects including cyclical technology refreshes, National and/or Regional technology initiatives and acquisitions.
- Project management on behalf of Client initiatives.
- Project Management experience would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- What will your typical day look like?
- In this role, you will conduct research and analysis for strategic projects, create high-quality insights, hypotheses, and recommendations, contribute to the…
- Project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development and cost management.
- Are you a (Senior) Project Controller looking to provide project controls knowledge to the entire project management team(s)?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Looking to gain project management skills.
- You will need to prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting alongside with…
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.