Project $40,400 jobs in Cooksville, ON
Royal Decks and Landscapes
- Keep Project Manager informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations and project delivery.
- Liaising between the company and subtrades.
Ashland Paving Ltd.
- Construction Management or Civil Engineering Degree or diploma, or 3+ years relevant construction project management experience including onsite project…
- Coordinate and ensure submittal of project closeout documentation.
- Ampere requires an energetic, motivated and career-minded Project Coordinator responsible for…
Arguson Projects Inc.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client, consultants, architects and project team.
- Valid G Driver’s license.
Confidential (Real Estate)
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Mininum 5 years of project coordination within the home building industry.
- You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with the owner and construction…
$54,128 - $70,548 a year
- Analyzes and develops project planning initiatives; follows-up on outstanding issues and ensures deadlines have been met; evaluates project results and…
- Supports project Superintendent and Foremen in management of projects and crews.
- Tracks productivity, costs and progress on projects.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets.
- Attend pre-construction meetings with clients and engineers.
- Prepare phasing and traffic control plans.
- Serve as the key support to project managers, customers, production and technical team; assisting projects managers in supporting customer’s requests and…
- Support the development of project budgets for client approval.
- A minimum 2-4 years experience in a project, client focused environment.
- Support Project Manager/Superintendent to ensure project has all materials locates, permits and subcontractors required to avid project delays.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
$48,487 - $56,568 a year
- The ideal candidate has post-secondary education and at least three years of related administrative and project coordination experience.
- The Project Coordinator will provide a high-level support in the tendering phase, will liaise with subcontractors to obtain pricing, update trade lists,…
- Support the project team with the monitoring of project progress and performance and provide project status reporting.
- Salary increase based on performance.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Accountable for creating the project plan and executing the project.
- Responsible for project reviews, project audits, handovers and final closure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.