Project $30,000 jobs in New Westminster, BC
Sort by: relevance -
- 2-3 years’ experience in Project Management.
- You lead projects by yourself and are comfortable holding cross functional partners accountable for results.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Key Leader, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and…
- Capable of juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the brand and project parameters.
- Participating in cross-functional initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- We provide a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon,…
- Project, Program and/or Portfolio Management experience.
- Lead Infrastructure Program Management by compiling all active project and program status and report to…
- Present effectively, whether for internal or cross-functional project reviews.
- Are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle…
- Under the direction of your Store Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Acts as business lead for various departmental projects.
- Additionally, you lead and contribute to departmental projects that support our strategic initiatives.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.