Project $112,000 jobs
- Title of position: Project Director.
- Previous joint venture project experience.
- Previous experience on design build projects.
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Ability to resolve project disputes.
- Experience with financial and commercial management of complex rail projects.
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- Establishes standards and expectations for how we conduct Quality Assurance across all projects within CanAtom.
- As part of the project team you will be accountable for resolution of problems or inconsistencies which occur throughout the construction project.
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with the Aecon QA Program and project quality plans.
- Ensures that Joint Venture and Client policies and project…
- Ensures project materials are supplied and work is completed in compliance with the project quality program.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with…
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate employees and deployment of field resources on projects of various size and complexity as projects demand.
- Ability to build rapport with the project team, external project stakeholders and the client.
- Experience on major projects that are comparable in scope,…
- Review and provide input into Project Agreements and project specific documents as they relate to operations and maintenance.
- MBA desirable but not required.
- Two to three years supervisory experience on rail projects.
- Willingness to travel - Project related travel anticipated- Estimate of travel required: up to 50%.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.