Project $111,900 jobs
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise and assign responsibilities to staff and project teams including project managers, superintendents, project coordinators and…
- Establishes standards and expectations for how we conduct Quality Assurance across all projects within CanAtom.
- Ability to resolve project disputes.
- Experience with financial and commercial management of complex rail projects.
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- Previous joint venture project experience.
- Previous experience on design build projects.
- Participate to project wide administration meetings as needed.
- Interact with the client on project related work.
- Provide consistent solutions to keep costs in line with project budget.
- Two to three years supervisory experience on rail projects.
- Reporting to the SVP of Urban Transportation Systems, Director, Tunneling will undertake the overall…
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with the Aecon QA Program and project quality plans.
- Ensures that Joint Venture and Client policies and project…
- On P3 projects, interact in value engineering workshops with Operation and Maintenance teams to develop overall project lowest cost solutions over the…
- Work inter-divisionally to assist in bidding and resourcing major infrastructure projects across Aecon.
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership, construction and…
- Direct and maintain discipline and morale of the project staff.
- Accountable for resolution of any problems or inconsistencies which occur throughout the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.