- Senior Project Manager - Applications - Assignment Location.
- Senior Project Manager - Applications – Job Description.
- ASAP – 5 months to start.
$130,000 a year
- Flexibility to complete projects in tight timeframes.
- This is a full-time position at a fast growing $100+m TSX-V company delivering Unified Communications…
- Ensure timely project closeout and occupancy of the project.
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
- This role leads a project team in delivering custom development solutions, or for leading a project team in the Maintenance and Support of an application or set…
- Keep the project team, stakeholders, and others informed about project status and issues that may impact a successful project completion.
- Senior level experience including project management.
- Provides engineering and technical expertise, modeling, analysis, and design services on multi…
- Project Management - manages all phases of project development including planning, initiation, site selection, lease negotiations, procurement, execution,…
- Professional qualifications/certifications in project management and/or security preferred.
- Min 5-7 years of experience in complex project / client management.
Accommodations Plus International
$150,000 - $155,000 a year
- 5 years of agile project management experience.
- Experience in managing engineers, project plans, schedules, and milestones.
- 12-15 years related work experience across various business functions which could include Sales, Marketing, Project Management or Consulting.
- You will have responsibility for ensuring project scope, customer needs, project schedules, timelines, and communications are successfully executed.
- Lead assigned projects by applying project management skills, statistical and programming techniques to deliver quality and timely deliverables.
- Experienced project planning and prior leadership responsibilities preferred.
- What you do at AMD changes everything.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers, meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients.