Project $110,500 jobs
- Key contributor to Lean Portfolio Management to drive project prioritization to enable completion of most critical work to drive financial benefits and an…
- Ability to partner effectively with key stakeholders on complex projects with excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Enterprise Risk (Group Risk Management, GRM) you will lead RBC’s Environmental and Social (E&S) Risk Management team, which is…
- Facilitate project planning activities and integrate individual project strategies into an overall strategy to ensure the effective execution of projects within…
- The team’s data strategy centers rely on our ability to provide technology-focused data services.
- These data services can be organized into pillars (Ingestion,…
- Environment & Technology Donations, the RBC Emerging Artists Project, Diversity & Inclusion Donations, Discretionary Donations and indirectly through RBC Future…
- IT project management, business systems analysis and/or architecture experience.
- Resolve complex issues and conflicts (including architectural direction vs…
- Strong project and audit engagement management capabilities.
- Are you interested in internal audit but don’t have audit/accounting background?
- Total IT experience of at least 15 years out of which 5 years doing Application or Solutions Architectures on large projects.
- What do you need to succeed?
- Audit Execution – Directs Audit projects.
- Proficiency in project management, including use of Agile techniques.
- IT Audit Analytics Lab Leader.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.