Project $110,500 jobs
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects.
- This includes awareness of technology, broader Segment projects, regulatory…
- Lead and manage a team including Sr. CAFM Business Analyst, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Conference Centre.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with changing deadlines.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- The position will be in the Toronto office.
- You’ll know that success means meeting the full spectrum of challenges for both external customers and internal stakeholders; you’re capable of managing…
- Lead and participate in projects across Group Finance; this would include building dashboards in Oracle Business Intelligence, improving cost allocations,…
- Lead, design, review/validate, and execute on solutions for network-related projects.
- Ability to think strategically, assess alternatives for short and long…
- Experience leading teams or projects using agile methods.
- Results oriented with a keen focus on quality and delivering value; ability to balance multiple…
- Implement measurement & documentation framework against all project work.
- The Role: Senior Data Scientist.
- The successful candidate will document the process…
- Ability to drive ideas from concept to completion through efficient project management and execution skills.
- The 135+ person team, is responsible for investment…
- Coordinate with business units to plan and project credit need/usage to ensure sufficient credit capacity is sourced and maintained.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.