You refined by:
- Its primary objectives are strategic forecasting, increasing project management competencies and project delivery which includes the effective use of common…
$70 - $80 an hour
- Our telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for an experienced Oracle Application DBA to work on large scale IT enterprise projects.
- Project Management - manages all phases of project development including planning, initiation, site selection, lease negotiations, procurement, execution,…
$54.07 - $58.78 an hour
- Demonstrated leadership skills to co-ordinate project teams;
- Reporting to the Project Manager of Inflow and Infiltration Reduction, is responsible for leading…
- Thorough understanding of the company P&L and the ability to analyze and project the customer base, company growth, revenue and profits.
- A focus of this role will include planning multiple project implementations at same site to balance project delivery while maintaining the existing operation.
Labrador City, NL
- Your diverse portfolio will help you to continue to develop your Project Management skills as you plan and deliver projects from initiation to completion all…
$162,000 - $165,000 a year
- Budget revisions and project estimates at completion.
- Project setups, modifications and budget updates in the accounting system.
- Familiarization with project safety processes, protocols and procedures.
- 10+ years relevant Project controls including field experience.
A Few Good Lads
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Project management, from planning to monitoring to completion!
- Project Management is a lifestyle, not a job!
- Not to mention the other aspects of PM work (travel…
Keir Surgical Ltd
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- We are seeking a Territory Manager for full-time employment in the Manitoba / Saskatchewan territory,…
- Ensure project success by driving execution through the application of sound project management principles and methodologies.
- Is the place for you!
- Innovation – Provide leadership, oversight and executive sponsorship to key strategic projects and initiatives that support and enable the primary role and…
- Determine all resources required to complete assigned projects in accordance with the project commitments.
- The Project Director, directly and through their team…
Powell River, BC
- Ensuring that projects conform to legislation and industry standards.
- Preparing budgets for capital projects and assisting in the development of a capital…
St. Lawrence College (SLC)
$126,716 - $168,954 a year
- Located along the shores of the beautiful St.
- Lawrence College is seeking a new Vice President, International Education.
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Project Management Practitioner (CPMP) is considered an asset.
- Thank you for considering joining our team.
- The Project Director will be responsible for managing large, high-risk projects or a portfolio of smaller projects with similar collective business impact, with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.