Project $110,100 jobs
$120,000 - $170,000 a year
- Headquartered in San Francisco, our client thrives to improve data trading for the world.
- Their established Vancouver office is looking for a senior developer…
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members…
- The ability to understand and leverage new technologies, potentially wearing many hats including business analyst, DBA, QA, and project manager.
- Demonstrated success managing development projects end-to-end with significant ownership over technical decision-making;
- Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Can help lead large projects from idea to positive execution.
- Joyride is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
- Lead project requirements through V1 launch and V2 iterations.
- As the world moves to mobile shopping, Wish engineers are at the forefront of change.
Fore Support Services
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience.
- At a minimum, possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology OR a Master’s degree in Science/Computer Applications…
- Working with applied research scientists to plan, design and implement software components for machine learning projects, such as feature engineering pipelines…
- A combination of strong planning, organization, time management skills, and handling multiple projects are key.
- Customer first approach to software development.
- Experience with tackling projects that are very large in scope from planning through to testing and production deployment.
- Skills to pay the bills:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.