Project $110,100 jobs
$150,000 - $175,000 a year
- The responsibilities of the CFO will include: analysis of financial records; evaluation and implementation of financial policies and procedures; financial…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Provide support with divisional and corporate budget processes and partner with operations, sales & marketing, IT and other senior management on multiple…
- Project management certification or recognized accounting designation is an asset.
- Documents will be for consumption by project staff as well as senior…
Keir Surgical Ltd
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- We are seeking a Territory Manager for full-time employment in the Manitoba / Saskatchewan territory,…
- Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders.
- Previous experience working with Indigenous Communities to successfully delivery projects.
- 10+ years of working experience as a Project Manager on nuclear/power/utilities/energy related projects is preferred.
- A PMP or similar designation is desirable.
- Carries out special projects as assigned.
- Strong project management, computer and production management system skills.
$60 - $70 an hour
- Our Telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for an experienced Powerbuilder Developers to work on large scale IT enterprise projects.
- Self-motivated and ability to manage time working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced…
- Proven track record of successful project delivery on civil infrastructure construction projects ranging from $5 - $50+ million.
- Identify continuous improvement and cost efficiency projects to adapt to technological, legal, and regulatory, policy and product updates and changes.
- You will also participate in planning the company’s orientations and projects, in the development of our new plant and contribute to Berger’s expansion.
- Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for medium to large business unit level projects.
- Actively participate in leadership teams as well as continuous improvement and cost efficiency projects.
- In addition to a well-tenured background in Operations …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.