Project $110,100 jobs
$90,000 - $140,000 a year
- Experienced working with agile project management methodologies.
- We have numerous opportunities for individuals who get excited about the possibilities of data…
$104,864 - $131,080 a year
- The steering committee, the project committee and change management partners will expect the incumbent to present change management progress reports for various…
- As our new Project Manager, you will report to the Director Systems Project as you manage the human, financial, and operational resources required in order to…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Follow-up on, and support the project through departmental process; Engineering, Purchasing, Assembly, Manufacturing, service, parts and replacement to ensure…
- Manage activities during projects development phases: feasibility study, project and business plan, acquisition, implementation and commissioning.
- Assume responsibility as Project Manager.
- Proven management experience on Canadian defence projects.
- Oversee execution of existing project within the program…
- The Project Manager will provide technical and managerial leadership to clients and project teams to ensure project success is achieved.
- Partnering with our Product & Engineering teams to make sure that projects are well-defined, high-impact and successfully executed.
- Provide specific management expertise and act as project manager of the team in which he works: work planning, estimating efforts, assigning resources,…
- We are currently seeking experienced Senior Project Executive for our CAS Practice (Cloud Application Innovation).
- Advising on Large or Complex Engagements;
- Minimum 5+ years of project management experience including experience managing windows migration projects.
- Progression3 is in search of a project manager for a…
$150,000 - $185,000 a year
- Must have effective project management skills.
- Model and train others in Project Management skills, as needed.
- Train and develop team members as needed.
$105,254 - $126,053 a year
- Significant and recent* experience in leading teams and workload which consists of multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of Risk Management Techniques.
- Title of position: Project Director.
- Previous joint venture project experience.
- Previous experience on design build projects.
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Provide technical and project management leadership for multi-discipline projects, with project teams comprised of internal staff and external resources.
- Schedule project assignments and plannings;
- Oversee company’s engineering product and project requirements;
- Keep track of the efforts, when they started, when…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.