Project $110,100 jobs
- Proactively manage existing and future technology projects, ensuring project sponsors are engaged and deliverables are achieved.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- You can help analyze, design, and develop elegant solutions to business needs.
- You write maintainable, efficient, and well-documented code.
$160,000 a year
- O Ability to conceptualize and execute deadline driven projects with strong bias for action along with prioritizing multiple and competing projects.
- This role leads a project team in delivering custom development solutions, or for leading a project team in the Maintenance and Support of an application or set…
- Develop project outlines, budget estimates and cost justifications, necessary for project approval.
- Investigate equipment vendors, obtain proposals and award…
- Senior level experience including project management.
- Provides engineering and technical expertise, modeling, analysis, and design services on multi…
- This role leads a project team in delivering custom development solutions according to project charter or contract.
- Day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Our Markham office is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Associate -…
- Prepare comprehensive monthly project status reports, both internal (MPRD/PCS) and external (MPR) in accordance with the project procedure (PEP) and Project…
- Lead client and project meetings.
- What you’ll get to do as a Senior Project Manager:
- Select, organize and influence the performance of multi-disciplined project…
- Solid basic project delivery practice.
- The VP Internal Technology oversees the Company’s global internal IT operations and its support for the Company’s…
- Proven operational, organizational and project management skills.
- The Vice President, Operations is an influential senior leader responsible for creating,…
- Manage multi-discipline projects and clients;
- Required experience; 10+ years of working on industrial projects;
- Industrial and Commercial field reviews;
$120,000 a year
- Strong project management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Minimum of 18 years of directly related work experience in IT and business project execution and minimum of 15 years of Supervisory/Management experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.