Project $110,100 jobs
- Project governance and project management frameworks.
- Project controls and contract management experience.
- Project/construction management and/or procurement…
- Establish project plans and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Providing expertise and knowledge for the full spectrum of client-related business activities and projects, while leading client service delivery teams in the…
- Quantitative and/or project risks background would be an advantage.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to continuously improve project and solutions delivery.
- Participate on special projects as required.
- Significant experience in project budgeting and cost control, specifically with maximizing the return on marketing…
- Project management experience and the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- The successful candidate will be a team lead in the delivery of client…
- Strong project execution skills, including leading day-to-day execution, team management in mid-level client engagement, managing project schedule, risks and…
- Some projects may combine both the project lead and ID roles for an individual.
- During that specific project the development team will be led day to day by the…
- Support Managers in managing project timeline, quality, budget as well as client relationship.
- Quantitative and/or project risks background would be an…
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with consistently high-quality work product in a fast-paced environment.
- What you bring to the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.