Project $110,100 jobs
- Establish project plans and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- May assume the Project Manager role for smaller projects.
- Identifies and implements QA processes for project.
- Provides background and contextual information for…
- Project governance and project management frameworks.
- Project controls and contract management experience.
- Project/construction management and/or procurement…
- Support Managers in managing project timeline, quality, budget as well as client relationship.
- Quantitative and/or project risks background would be an…
- You are passionate in supporting practice building, business development and project leadership across different banks and domains (as needed).
- Good fundamental design and construction project management skills, and solid project controls/project engineering and/or commercial management experience.
- Project management experience and the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- The successful candidate will be a team lead in the delivery of client…
- Efficient and highly effective, able to work on different projects concurrently, think out of the box and apply methodology according to the size of the project…
- Work well in a project team environment and have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Shine. Lighthouse — KPMG Canada’s Center of Excellence for Data …
- Strong project execution skills, including leading day-to-day execution, team management in mid-level client engagement, managing project schedule, risks and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.