Project $110,100 jobs
- Establishes standards and expectations for how we conduct Quality Assurance across all projects within CanAtom.
- Responsible for overall project profitability for projects exceeding $250 million contract value.
- Ability to resolve project disputes.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise and assign responsibilities to staff and project teams including project managers, superintendents, project coordinators and…
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with the Aecon QA Program and project quality plans.
- Ensures that Joint Venture and Client policies and project…
- Two to three years supervisory experience on rail projects.
- Willingness to travel - Project related travel anticipated- Estimate of travel required: up to 50%.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other divisions in establishing and carrying out responsibilities of One Aecon projects.
- Able to make tough decisions.
- Work inter-divisionally to assist in bidding and resourcing major infrastructure projects across Aecon.
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership, construction and…
- Strong understanding of Project Engineering and Project Management.
- Manage all project design coordination meetings.
- Monitor progress and quality control.
- Previous business development and project management experience overseeing projects of varying size and complexity.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a project manager.
- Participate to project wide administration meetings as needed.
- Primary work location is project site and head office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.