Project $110,100 jobs
- Reporting to the Vice President, Project Controls, the Commercial Director is responsible for the overall commercial management of a major Project or group of…
- Two to three years supervisory experience on rail projects.
- Willingness to travel - Project related travel anticipated- Estimate of travel required: up to 50%.
- Reporting to the Project Director, responsible for the oversight of Technical/Design services throughout the project lifecycle on major Design Build…
- Responsible for overall project profitability for projects exceeding $250 million contract value.
- Ability to resolve project disputes.
- Strong understanding of Project Engineering and Project Management.
- Manage all project design coordination meetings.
- Monitor progress and quality control.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a project manager.
- Participate to project wide administration meetings as needed.
- Primary work location is project site and head office…
- Work inter-divisionally to assist in bidding and resourcing major infrastructure projects across Aecon.
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership, construction and…
- Coordinate and collaborate with other divisions in establishing and carrying out responsibilities of One Aecon projects.
- Able to make tough decisions.
- Previous business development and project management experience overseeing projects of varying size and complexity.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.