- Project sizes may vary from $2 million to Mega Projects (in excess of $1B) in lump sum scope.
- Experienced in managing projects ranging between $2 million to $1…
- Responsible for overall project profitability for projects exceeding $250 million contract value.
- Ability to resolve project disputes.
- Reporting to the Project Director, responsible for the oversight of Technical/Design services throughout the project lifecycle on major Design Build…
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with the Aecon QA Program and project quality plans.
- Ensures that Joint Venture and Client policies and project…
- Two to three years supervisory experience on rail projects.
- Willingness to travel - Project related travel anticipated- Estimate of travel required: up to 50%.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Project Controls, the Commercial Director is responsible for the overall commercial management of a major Project or group of…
- Previous business development and project management experience overseeing projects of varying size and complexity.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- The Project Manager - Civil represents the primary interface across all project functions for their assigned tasks.
- 2-5 years Project Management related.
- Establishes standards and expectations for how we conduct Quality Assurance across all projects within CanAtom.
- Work inter-divisionally to assist in bidding and resourcing major infrastructure projects across Aecon.
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership, construction and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.