Project $110,100 jobs
- Advises on project controls approach for successful project execution during bid and initiation phases of projects.
- Project Controls Systems, Tools & Strategy.
- Ensure project is constructed within project quality guidelines.
- Develop project master schedule with Project Manager; ensuring progress follows the project…
- Ability to resolve project disputes.
- Experience with financial and commercial management of complex rail projects.
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- Title of position: Project Director.
- Previous joint venture project experience.
- Previous experience on design build projects.
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Two to three years supervisory experience on rail projects.
- Willingness to travel - Project related travel anticipated- Estimate of travel required: up to 50%.
- Establishes standards and expectations for how we conduct Quality Assurance across all projects within CanAtom.
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate employees and deployment of field resources on projects of various size and complexity as projects demand.
- The Project Manager - Civil represents the primary interface across all project functions for their assigned tasks.
- 2-5 years Project Management related.
- Reporting to the Project Director, responsible for the oversight of Technical/Design services throughout the project lifecycle on major Design Build…
- As part of the project team you will be accountable for resolution of problems or inconsistencies which occur throughout the construction project.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.