Project $110,100 jobs
$97,430 - $131,319 a year
- Experience* in the leadership and management of large-scale Information Technology programs and/or projects in an operational and multi-client environment.
$174,000 - $175,000 a year
- Perform calculations and develop forecasts to formulate responses/recommendations to specific queries from Client Services managers & project teams.
- JLL’s Vancouver Project & Development Services (“PDS”) group is seeking a Project Manager to lead high-profile projects in the Lower Mainland and other parts of…
- You as a Project Manager:
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred).
- Projects 10 million+: 1 year (Preferred).
- Projects 3 - 10 milllion: 1 year (Preferred).
Canadian Energy Regulator
$206,600 - $243,000 a year
- Collaborates with other federal partner organizations, including supporting the Commissioners in their work with the Impact Assessment Agency of Canada to…
Richmond Hill, ON
- Drive the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs and systems.
- Seasoned operations and financial leader who brings a…
$130,000 a year
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff.
WestCorp Solutions Ltd.
- Communicating project performance and project changes with stakeholders.
- Collecting and documenting project requirements provided by project stakeholders.
$139,700 - $158,751 a year
- Plan and organize long-term operational projects or initiatives on an annual basis that impact YRP and the community.
- Application Deadline: February 4, 2020.
$149,037 a year
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- The Senior Executive Officer is responsible for leading projects assigned by the Vice President with…
- Developing project scopes, budgets, and design approach for all size projects.
- Developing project work plans and ensuring execution though oversight and…
- \* Ability to work independently and within cross functional project teams.
- Reporting to the Manager, Commodity Management, you will be responsible for leading…
Create Music Group Canada
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Determine resource needs, assign individual tasks/responsibilities to project team and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
Town of Goderich
$107,307 - $127,746 a year
- To learn more visit www.goderich.ca.
- Due to a retirement, we are seeking a professional and accomplished individual to lead our Operations team.
- We are seeking an Underground Utilities Project Manager.
- Communicate, co-ordinate and liaise with project staff.
- Attend weekly client progress meetings.
- Ensure project success by driving execution through the application of sound project management principles and methodologies.
- Why should you work for goeasy?
$99,700 - $171,000 a year
- The Project Leader has experience and resulting knowledge of applying 9 project management areas (Scope, Cost, Time, QA, Communications, Human Resources, Risk,…
- Project activities including site service, IT projects, mega projects, and asset management work.
- Expertise in structuring, organizing and managing multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.