Project $110,100 jobs
$120,000 a year
- Passion for projects that have an impact in both research and product realms.
- They are looking for Research Scientists to join the team.
$99,700 - $171,000 a year
- The Project Leader has experience and resulting knowledge of applying 9 project management areas (Scope, Cost, Time, QA, Communications, Human Resources, Risk,…
$65 an hour
- Lead and provide technical support to the management of project risk through facilitation of regular risk reviews at the contract / project level.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to apply project management methodologies in the context of small to medium-sized project.
Change Champions Consulting Inc.
$73 an hour
- Project management: 5 years (Preferred).
- 5+ yrs experience as Project Manager.
- Engineering services project experience is preferred.
- Working alongside BCG and client project leaders, you will contribute expertise, synthesize recommendations, challenge work in progress, and re-orient analyses…
$103,999 - $135,197 a year
- Project and risk management principles.
- Client-Partner project management policies and procedures.
- Apply project and risk management techniques.
- Take ownership of projects involving a large, cross-functional, internal and external, stakeholder group, from concept to execution.
- In a senior project management capacity, the Vice President, Project Management will work closely and effectively with the various disciplines including…
$123,045 - $165,540 a year
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be an asset.
- Anticipates and manages project issues; supports the development of business cases to…
- Senior level experience including project management.
- Provides engineering and technical expertise, modeling, analysis, and design services on multi…
- The ideal candidate will have experience in project execution under an integrated project delivery model.
- The CNL Project Manager represents the Owner (CNL) and…
$105,198 - $128,449 a year
- * Major acquisition projects means projects that cover at least 1000 km2.
- K2: Knowledge of project management principles.
- The experience can be accumulated.
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Review schedules of projects being estimated.
- Requesting quoted prices, identifying subcontractors, estimating project expenses; and coordinating the bid…
- Proactively manage existing and future technology projects, ensuring project sponsors are engaged and deliverables are achieved.
- Project activities including site service, IT projects, mega projects, and asset management work.
- Expertise in structuring, organizing and managing multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.