- Allocating project document/drawing numbers as required per guidance of the Project Controls Manager and procedures.
- Troubleshoot as required (liaison with IT).
- This project has an expected completion date of late 2025.
- This position is based at our Major Project site located near Vancouver.
- Implementing a document management department and system in line with the needs of the project including but not limited to project initiation for the major…
- The Environmental Manager will make important contributions in project environmental monitoring, ensuring compliance with all applicable environmental…
- Responsible for overseeing the work of the staff team on site which includes field engineers, project coordinators, superintendents, and project controls…
- Ensure Superintendent compliance with all assignments, project policies and procedures.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Director to identify equipment…
- Ability to build rapport with the project team, external project stakeholders and the client.
- Experience on major projects that are comparable in scope,…
- Ability to work on a construction project site is required.
- The incumbent will work closely with the project finance and human resources teams.
- This position will be assigned to a major bridge replacement project in Surrey / New Westminster, BC.
- The Survey Manager will be responsible for coordinating…
- Develop strategies to facilitate the HR/LR activities for the project.
- Experience working on a complex, fast faced construction project where multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.