- Ordering and shipping of various supplies and resources needed for project site.
- New Project Set-Up: Create start up package for projects, including all of the…
- Ability to interpret Aecon and customer drawings, codes, standards, and procedures and communicate review findings with applicable project personnel.
- Previous joint venture project experience.
- Previous experience on design build projects.
- Participate to project wide administration meetings as needed.
- The Quality Specialist reports to the Project Quality Manager and will be responsible for the development of quality associated documentation and processes…
- Collaborate with Lessons Learnt Coordinator for the learning moments gathered from past projects with regards to optimizing design coordination internally…
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a nuclear security clearance (including police background check).
- Maintain project cost reports and project ledgers;
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as required.
- Accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA, CA);
- Interfacing with the project team to coordinate causal analysis completion and corrective action due dates.
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring Adverse Condition…
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a cost of quality tracking system.
- The position reports to the Project Quality Assurance Manager.
- Reviewing and implementing OPEX’s from project sites.
- Interpreting drawings, codes, standards and procedures, and summarizing for project personnel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.