- Assist Project Controls in tracking, monitoring and analyzing productivity data and project costs where applicable.
- Note: This is a contract position.
- Key Responsibilities • Data entry and updating of project data into the system.
- Keep track of work progress on the project to ensure the meeting of deadlines.
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with QA Programs and project quality.
- Ensure project is constructed in compliance with drawings, specifications,…
- The position reports to the Project Quality Assurance Manager.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a cost of quality tracking system.
- Aecon Materials Engineering is seeking motivated Construction/Quality Control Technicians to join our team on major project locations and projects throughout…
- Working simultaneously on multiple projects and meeting all project/submission deadlines.
- Be sure to share a link to your online portfolio or include samples of…
- The Electrical QC Inspector is responsible for the performance of all quality functions and duties as related to the installation of major and minor electrical…
- Dependent of Project Size and Type:
- This person will also ensure the timely receipt of goods in SAP, as well as tracking deliveries and return of rental…
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Project and Excel skills.
- The Field Customer Representative will be responsible to go door to door to provide information on…
- Reporting to the Human Resources Director for Corporate, Concessions and Urban Transportation Systems (UTS), the Human Resources Manager (Corporate and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.