Project jobs in New Westminster, BC
Lower Mainland, BC
North Vancouver, BC
New Westminster, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Maple Ridge, BC
Pitt Meadows, BC
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
Port Moody, BC
Project jobs nationwide
PW Trenchless Construction Inc
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Scout new projects & Value Engineering.
- BC1Calls, Traffic Plans and Permits.
- Active Cost Tracking and Reporting.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Vard Electro Canada
- Maintain daily tracking, project documentation and progress for active projects.
- Collect and distribute project performance information to the project team.
$23.44 an hour
- Special short-term projects may also require weekend availability.
- Both full-time and part-time assignments with varying lengths are available (depending on…
- The Project Employee will conduct structured one-on-one cognitive interviews with subjects who are representative of the target population(s) for the MHSU…
CML EDUCATION & TECHNOLOGY LTD.
$25 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Delegate work to office support staff.
- Effectively control project cost, time, and quality by implementing recommended corrective action to ensure project performance targets are met;
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex…
Otomox Building Solutions Ltd.
- Participate in the tracking of project milestones; assists with the maintenance of the project schedule and baseline schedule.
- Act as Material Management in cross-functional strategic initiatives or projects.
- Contribute as a core team member, the planning and execution of RCIPs, PPS…
Columbia Glazing Systems
- This is a permanent year round position that can lead to roles in project coordination, product development and project management.
- Reporting to the VP, Construction the Director, Construction assists the VP in leading the department, is responsible for successful project managing of…
- This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects, a general technical background and some project management experience.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office software (example: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), GPS tracking software and/or Trux…
- Strong prioritization skills, to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time.
- Handling project administration, including cost control,…
Crystal Consulting Inc
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- We are currently looking for a drywall project manager with 3 to 5 years plus of working experience, in the Wall & Ceiling industry.
- Understanding of cost estimates on construction projects.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in the design, construction and contract administration of major…
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- Visit project locations to take detailed site measurements and collect critical details.
- Our current project managers have backgrounds in engineering, millwork…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.