Project jobs in New Westminster, BC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
TELUS Communications (undo)
- After a few months of success in our pilot project, TELUS Communications in conjunction with our Premier Vendor Partner have officially launched a brand-new…
- Lead a team of Project Coordinators, Client Project Managers & Senior Client Project Managers to deliver Customer critical projects of high complexity with…
- Excellent project management skills with a high attention for details.
- Project Manager – Customer Events & Sponsorship (Supporting TBS Sales Nationally).
- You have a bias for action & a proven ability to not only plan and delegate, but to lead and/or take the initiative to ensure that actions and projects are on…
- Project managing customer facing medium sized and complex projects.
- Develops detailed Microsoft project plans.
- PMP or Prince 2 certified.
- Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- You will actively participate in projects and initiatives within developing markets contained in a number of our growth areas as well as our expansion into an…
- Develop Network Translations planning documents-translations project impact assessments, translations standards, bulletins, test plans, processes, project plans…
- Project manage and liaise with outside contractors on all new, replacement and repair of external store signage.
- Occasional business travel may be required.
- With a reputation for project execution excellence and achieving results in a complex environment.
- Ready to be a trailblazer in vendor management?
$75,000 - $88,000 a year
- Prior experience as a Software Developer / Project Manager.
- Ability to run multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TELUS is Canada's fastest-growing national telecom company, with $11.8 billion of annual revenue and 13.5 million customer connections