Project jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Experience and/or formal training in project management and the ability to manage consultant and student projects.
- Union - CUPE Local 402 - Project (12 months).
- Experience supporting public art commissioning programs and/or management of capital projects.
- The ideal candidate excels at managing a talented creative team,…
- Reporting to the General Manager Investment and Intergovernmental Relations and working with a team of dedicated professionals in both the Investment and…
- You have sound research skills to support and contribute to other business-related projects.
- You are able to help promote and provide logistical support with…
- The role also supports new policy research into Automated Vehicles, Micro-mobility initiatives, Transportation Demand best practices, and other projects.
- Share your passion for nature as you organize and deliver environmental stewardship projects for youth volunteers, the public and diverse community groups.
- Share your passion for nature as you plan and oversee volunteer programs, special events and environmental stewardship projects for the public and diverse…
- Experience with cultural programs and project coordination.
- Ability to review and assess project budgets.
- Union - CUPE Local 402 - Auxiliary.
- Delivering major park projects through partnerships with Park Development Services and consultants.
- Developing techniques and procedures to improve the…
- Managing projects within approved budgets.
- Maintaining records pertaining to the status of projects.
- Great problem solving skills to effect on site resolutions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.