Project jobs in New Westminster, BC
CY Electric Ltd.
$20 - $25 an hour
- We work with reputable contractors in the custom home residential market and the small to medium project sized commercial sector.
Life Luxe Medical Spa
- Handle client requests and inquiries in a professional and timely fashion.
- Greet and register arriving clients and assign rooms.
- Coordinating and providing work direction to the project team to ensure assigned project activities and cost targets are followed.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Highly Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary.
$21.37 an hour
- Prior evidence of project management, including working in teams, mentoring of trainees, and outcome reporting.
- CUPE 116(Service/Techs/Trades).
$40,719 a year
- Ensures PIs are kept abreast on new developments that are related to various projects and meetings; prepares updates based on outcomes of meetings;
$25,078 a year
- Assists on special projects as required during regular working hours (e.g., plant sales, Apple Festival, research projects, etc.).
- Assists with miscellaneous Ticket Centre projects, as required.
- (other duties may be assigned as required).
- Answers general ticket and building inquiries.
Create Change Foundation
- The position will be part time, approximately 5 hours per week.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities (40%)*.
$23.94 - $26.75 an hour
- Establish and facilitate a steering committee for the project that will meet quarterly.
- The intent of this position is to work with a steering committee,…
$17.50 - $18.00 an hour
- $17.5 /hr to $18 /hr, regular salary increases.
- Workplace near public transport, no cars needed.
- Shifts that start after 12 pm.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
- Grade and check daily work, projects, and quizzes in a timely fashion according to guidelines.
- Reporting to the Campus Director and under the guidance of the…
- Be able to pay attention to details, establish priorities and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Word,…
- Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects.
- Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.