Project jobs in Cooksville, ON
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
- Planning and managing project time lines.
- Resolving issues impacting project time lines.
- Meeting with stakeholders to provide project updates and managing any…
$78,761 - $85,390 a year
- Manages project webpages throughout the lifecycle of the project and reviews and publishes updates prepared by junior staff.
- Provide ongoing support related to all of the digital projects (i.e. Leapfrog, Snowball, E-Warranty).
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures.
- Supervision and development of project team members through regular feedback, training and coaching; timely completion of performance evaluations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.