Project jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Coordinate and ensure submittal of project closeout documentation.
- Ampere requires an energetic, motivated and career-minded Project Coordinator responsible for…
- JCO would like to add a project coordinator to our team that will be responsible for the day to day management of construction activities for their assigned…
- Work with Project Manager to correctly process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents.
- On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Project…
$54,128 - $70,548 a year
- Analyzes and develops project planning initiatives; follows-up on outstanding issues and ensures deadlines have been met; evaluates project results and…
- Support the Project Management Office in all project governance activities.
- Work with project managers to resolve issues and remove roadblocks across project…
- Utilize Aecon’s project management system to complete all project administration.
- Update project schedules as directed by Contract Manager.
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of project sub-components and non-technical projects.
- May perform project administration duties.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Working towards a PMP or a CAPM designation.
- Reporting directly to existing Project Managers, QM Project Coordinators act as “Deputy Project Managers”, advancing into Project Management and Business…
- Project Controls – provide guidance to project management on matters relating to project controls, support and/or implement project control processes and…
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and managing residential development projects including budget, schedule, cost and construction.
- To achieve these important goals, the Project Coordinator will define project requirements and scope, acquire project resources.
$48,487 - $56,568 a year
- The ideal candidate has post-secondary education and at least three years of related administrative and project coordination experience.
- Reads and understands the project contract.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Outlook, MS Project.
- Attend project coordination with owner/contractor/architect…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.