Professional Audiology Services jobs
You refined by:
- Minimum two years professional experience preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or Au.D. degree.
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for…
$99,743 a year
- This position plans, develops, organizes, delivers and evaluates Audiology services to all populations in the Qikiqtaaluk Region.
$90,000 - $108,000 a year
- Patients of the Audiology Department may access services directly or may be referred by physicians, public health nurses, teachers, parents, social workers, etc…
$34.26 - $42.73 an hour
- Participate in maintaining seamless quality patient care by identifying appropriate referrals for audiology services, screening for priority of intervention,…
- Completion of master's degree in Audiology.
- You will provide patients, their families and other professionals with information and recommendations; making…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.