Production Supervisor $30,000 jobs
- Participate and act as a key liaison between warehouse, planning, production and quality teams.
- The Warehouse Supervisor reports to the Raw Material Warehousing…
- Communicate to supervisors that a PO has been finished cut/complete.
- The Production Coordinator provides departmental administrative support to ensure timely…
- Review the approved production sample and specifications before beginning production for each released purchase order.
- Communicate core values to team.
- Inspection and follow up on daily repairs from production floor.
- Provide regular feedback to QA Supervisor regarding garment quality performance.
- Respond to production maintenance requests by supervisors and/or the In-House Production Manager in a timely manner.
- 5 years of Maintenance experience.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.