Production Supervisor $30,000 jobs
- Participate and act as a key liaison between warehouse, planning, production and quality teams.
- The Warehouse Supervisor reports to the Raw Material Warehousing…
- Supervise activities of production workers who operate machines to create jackets, garments and other articles.
- Instruction on the function of Leadtec.
- Inspection and follow up on daily repairs from production floor.
- Provide regular feedback to QA Supervisor regarding garment quality performance.
- Communicate to supervisors that a PO has been finished cut/complete.
- The Production Coordinator provides departmental administrative support to ensure timely…
- Create bulk and production leadtec cards as per cutting bundle sheets following the production schedule.
- Communicate with Supervisors and make corrections to…
- Review the approved production sample and specifications before beginning production for each released purchase order.
- Communicate core values to team.
- Respond to production maintenance requests by supervisors and/or the In-House Production Manager in a timely manner.
- 5 years of Maintenance experience.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Following Production Schedule to complete all grading and grading verification on time.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.