Production Supervisor jobs
- Other duties assigned by maintenance supervisor as per business needs.
- Reporting to the maintenance supervisor, the maintenance technician/mechanic is…
$20 - $24 an hour
- Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for production.
- Millwright or industrial electrician license will take precedence over other candidates.
- Ability to communicate any machinery breakdown, material concerns or shortages to maintenance, production supervisor or manager.
- Up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.).
- Sharing the taste of production and maintenance.
- Completing inspections of various equipment and facilities (machinery, buildings, etc.).
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM.
Bimeda MTC Animal Health Inc
$31 an hour
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance support to…
- Ability to understand and follow various guidelines and working procedures (eg:
- Heavy emphasis will focus upon compliance with safety standards for electrical,…
Liberty Spring (Toronto) Inc.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of production.
- Monitor preventative maintenance program and inform relevant supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Assist Supervisor with heavier labour intensive jobs.
- 39 Westmore Dr (Rexdale), Ontario M9V 3Y6.
- ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE).
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.