Production Supervisor jobs
- Consult with production supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner.
- Estimate materials and labour required for production.
CertainTeed Canada Inc.
- Performs Autonomous Maintenance on production equipment.
- Completes other work as assigned by Shift Supervisor.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Demonstrated Competencies to be Successful in the Position :
- Ensures quality production standards are followed and maintained.
- Ability to train others required.
Tempur + Sealy
- Works with planners and supervisors to determine status of production plans, build schedules and other assigned projects.
- Your work background will include:
- Leaders, Production Supervisors, and Production Managers) to ensure.
- Coordinate with production department (Team.
- Participate in all customer required.
$25.44 an hour
- Candidate to report into the Production Supervisor.
- Remove finished goods from production lines to finished goods area.
- Safe and efficient forklift operation.
- Verify batch documents prior to issuance to Production.
- Perform Room Release / Change-Over Approval / Line Clearance as required by production in a timely…
- Write in sample production log.
- Follow all quality protocols and report discrepancies to the Supervisor.
- Maintain Quality Control and production log, proper…
$24.04 - $26.49 an hour
- Responsible for accurate record keeping, production sheets.
- Safety shoes required on the production floor.
- Communicates relevant information to facilitate the…
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills.
- Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area.
- The Culinary Supervisor must ensure the expectations of our…
Campbell Morden Vaughan
$65,000 - $72,000 a year
- Disciplining of employees , adhering to production schedules and maintaining production workflow.
- We are searching for a Production Supervisor in a Custom…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Plan resources and production schedule to meet production demand;
- Mill Supervisor for an award-winning, growing manufacturing and distribution company.
- Overall 10+ years' experience in Logistics operations and transportation with at least 5 years as a supervisor / manager.
- Complies with all legal regulations.
- Understanding of productions scheduling systems.
- Motivate diverse workforce to continuous improvement in production, quality and safety goals.
- Reporting to Director – Program Office & supply Chain, Supervisor - Production planning is responsible for production planning and scheduling Production team.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Prepare periodic inventories of the production area and the warehouse in collaboration with the Production.
- Forklift license is a must (RR/CB)*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Weston Forest delivers the right solutions. We are truly focused on creating great relationships and becoming your go-to source.