Production Supervisor jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- _All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government…
- Téléphone fixe de base (nécessaire pendant la formation et pour les appels de production).
- We are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful…
Trophy Foods Inc.
- The Production Supervisor directs and coordinates activities of unionized production department in processing materials/products.
- Experience in JDE an asset.
- Supervise and direct hourly production crews to complete tasks required to meet daily, monthly and annual production targets.
- 7 Am start Shift One.
Vitrum Glass Group
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, the afternoon Production Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all production functions within our manufacturing…
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Responsible for the purchase of spare parts and production supplies/consumable for minimum downtime and production.
- Provides regular progress to manager.
- Production Supervisor will be work primarily during days or other shifts as required.
- Effectively uses daily production information to track costs, measure…
Eastbay Trading (Canada) Ltd.
$26 an hour
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinate production schedule with Production Manager to maintain an inventory of finished goods.
- Blush Lane Organic Market is looking for a permanent, full…
$49,000 - $55,000 a year
- The Plant Supervisor position is designed to assist the department as a whole through various aspects of leadership.
- Works a 44+/- hour work week.
$21 an hour
- Monitor quality and production levels;
- Salary$$21HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week.
- Start date As soon as possible.
- Assist clients/guests with special needs;
- Supervise records of non-conformances (NCR’s), corrective action reports (CAR\_PAR), supplier corrective action reports (SCAR) and ensures the resolution and…
- Class 5 Operators License (Required).
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant production testing experience.
- Candidates must have a valid:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.