Production $86,300 jobs
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Report to the Plant Manager.
- Train, mentor, and supervise the maintenance team.
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of the facility and all equipment.
- Ensures systems are in place for production support operations.
- Creation or restructuration of a department, process maturity, new position, current specific…
- Works in conjunction with the engineering department in authoring capital appropriation requests as necessary to provide a continuous improvement effort in…
- Optimization of production up-time and equipment reliability and availability ;
- We are looking for a Maintenance Manager for our Brampton location.
- This position will be responsible for the technical leadership to ensure production lines are capable and ready to run to the company standards.
- Reviewing and analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of production problems using eAM data.
- Manage the daily scheduling of plant equipment to determine repairs, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.